Good experience with Laser Assisted periodontal treatment (LANAP-T) delhi India
Maximus Dental Centre provide Laser dental treatment at in the form of Laser Assisted Surgery for avoiding painful experience of dental surgeries. We use world class Picasso LASER from AMD LASERS, L.L.C., USA for providing a bloodless and painless surgical experience.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry ?
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry at Maximus Dental:
- Painless – majority of procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Bloodless – Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Immediate effect are seen.
- Surgical Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers do not require sutures (stitches).
- Bacterial infections are ablated because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimal.
- Wounds heal faster and fresh tissues can be regenerated (24-48 hours).
Case 1: Smile makeover with Laser gum contouring
Smile makeover case: Ms MDM 25 / F
Gum recon touring with Dental Veneers
A 25 yrs old girl, due for marriage, wanted to get the best smile she can before she begins a new life, 3 weeks of treatment including gum recontouring and eight dental veneers gave her a truly BRIDE’S SMILE!!
Total treatment time: 18 Months
Due to poor hygiene during braces treatment done out side this patient developed severe gum overgrowth. Patient was referred to Maximus Dental for Laser gum contouring.